The Force is with you this December when Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker hits Cineworld cinemas. And you won't need to comb the galaxy for your screening of the new Star Wars movie – because you can win a trip to the European premiere in London.
Book to see any Cineworld screening of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, including the triple bills on the 18th December, between 00.01am on 22nd October 2019 and 23.59pm on 5th December 2019. This is your chance to win trip for two to the European Premiere* – the ultimate way to experience the final chapter in the Skywalker saga.
So what do you need to do? Simple – firstly, click here to book your tickets for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker to receive your booking reference. Then click here for your chance to win tickets to the Star Wars premiere, entering your ticket booking reference and personal details.
In addition to the premiere, all you Star Wars fans can also claim a free pack of collectible Topps trading cards**. Each pack comes in a set of four, two of which are exclusive to Cineworld. The offer can be redeemed by visiting any Cineworld cinema (excluding Dublin) and presenting a valid ticket to see Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker for screenings taking place between 00.01 on Thursday December 19th 2019 until 23.59 on Sunday 22nd December 2019.
*Including travel and accommodation (1 night stay in London for 2 people based on 2 people sharing a standard room and £200 towards travel allowance)
**Until Stocks last
Terms and conditions
1. By entering into this Prize Draw, you will be deemed to have accepted, and to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. All instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to this Prize Draw form part of these terms and conditions, provided that in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
2. Participants Entrants must be UK residents and must be 18 years old or over to enter the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Cineworld Cinemas, The Walt Disney Company or W&J Linney, Performance Entertainment, their immediate families, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw.
3. How to Enter To enter the Prize Draw, entrants simply need to: 1. Book a ticket / tickets for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Film including Triple Bills online at www.cineworld.co.uk. Entrants will then receive a booking confirmation email from Cineworld, which will provide a booking reference number. 2. Visit the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker promotional website http://cineworldcompetition.co.uk/starwarsrots and enter the booking reference number as well as the entrant’s full name, email address, telephone number and address (optional). Entries will be rejected if they: i) contain defamatory, malicious, indecent, immoral or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language, ii) include the names, likenesses or similar of any individual without their express permission; iii) condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour; iv) cause offence on the grounds of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age; or have negative attitudes about the promoter or any of its related partners. Cineworld reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion. Cineworld is unable to accept entries other than via the microsite. Cineworld accepts no liability for any technical issues of any kind that may prevent anyone from entering the Prize Draw. Entries must be received between 22nd October 2019 at 00.01 and 5th December 2019 at 23.59 (‘Closing Date’).
6. Promoter and Promoter's Rights The promoter of this Prize Draw is Cineworld Cinemas Limited, trading as Cineworld Cinemas (company number: 01915767, registered office: 8th Floor, Vantage London, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9AG). Cineworld Cinemas reserves the right to (i) amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice, and (ii) terminate or suspend the Prize Draw at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
7. Limitation of Liability Entrants agree to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law to release and forever discharge Cineworld Cinemas Limited, and its parent corporations, subsidiaries, assigns and employees, and any entity or person connected with the Prize Draw from and against any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever which may now or hereafter arise, including but not limited to any loss of enjoyment, costs, delays or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused by, contributed to, or arising out of or in connection with the Prize.
8. Exclusions Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the Prize package is excluded.
9. Jurisdiction These terms and conditions (and any related disputes) are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.